Here we go.

08 April 2012

luxurious!

Tomorrow eve marks two weeks since I've been home and I'm still feeling a little off.  It's strange to be home and everything isn't 100% familiar.  Can't rely on ol' muscle memory these days.  It's alright.


We just got home from the perfect camping trip.  We were comfortable the whole time (good weather, no pesky bugs), I made a really good progressive dinner, and, well, ATM is great.  We laughed late into the night.  We slept in, had a nice long walk, and took the really long way home.  I'm feeling very tired and satisfied.


This is our favorite site.  We're not too keen on sharing, so kindly bugger off:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Tree @ the bottom looks like a Roxy Paine
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Eating HUMBOLDT FOG cheese in the dark, love of my life:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Mornin'!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


It's amazing I even saw this.  I'm standing around, drinking coffee, just havin' a little daydream.  I don't have my eye glasses on, but I believe I see a bald eagle on the Roxy Paine tree.  TRUE.  Made our day!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


BBs from yore.  They're ours.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Luna moth:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Breakfast:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Really roughin' it.  But, seriously, ATM think we need to modify the name of what we actually do out there in the woods -- luxurious car camping.  It's the best!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Back to work tomorrow.  Rub-bish!

2 comments:

nicole said...

Awesomeness. P.S. Jim was QUITE impressed by the bald eagle capture! "Strong work," as he says! ;)

kmhd said...

You make me wanna CAMP!

Blog Archive